Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday September 15

I am not very creative with blog titles.  Maybe as I get more experienced I will add in fancier things.  Of course by the time that happens I will have a full schedule and permanent placement, and will not have time to blog.  Of course I wouldn't mind that.

One thing that annoys me is that we are supposed to be called for interviews starting this week.  How could schools still have openings?  Would I want to teach in one of these places?  I do want to teach.  My fear is being sent to a school like the one in Queens run by a principal I used to have as an AP who was a total nightmare of a boss.  Yes it's better I am not in Bergtraum, which by all accounts, has gotten worse and not better.

I hope I won't ever be observed having to teach out of my license.  Not sure what I would do with a math/science lesson.  English I could probably work my way through and wing my way along admirably.

No comments:

Post a Comment